Monday, August 13, 2012

Tagged: The Leibster Award......

Hello guys! I got tagged in the Blog Leibster Award by Jenna of The Chic Cupcake. Thanks!

The rules:
1) Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
3) Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4) Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
5) Absolutely NO tag backs.
6) Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers

11 Things About Myself: 
1. I'm only 5'0 tall.
2. I always miss college around this time of the year.:)
3. I can't wait til' it gets cold. This summer has been stifling!
4. I can't watch LHHATL when it comes on. But I can watch it recorded on my DVR. Weird.
5. I love Thai food. Especially, Pad Thai.
6. I love my Kindle Fire.
7. I love juicing!
8. I love jewelry!
9. I dream of having a beautiful home and car all the time
10. I don't eat alot of candy.
11. I don't like soda. 
  


Jenna's Questions: 
 1. What is your favorite subject in school?
It was History.
2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
I have this black and white jersey cotton knit maxi tank top cut on the bias at the bottom that I could wear every day.
3. Who is your idol?
I idolize Jesus. Really, all the good he done in the world in such a small time and the sacrifice of his life is worth the worship!
4. If you could buy only ONE item at the mall, what would it be?
a new handbag.
5. What is a magazine you read on a monthly basis?
Lucky
6. Do you like One Direction?
Who? lol! Isn't that a band? 
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Even though I'm "grown", I'm still growing...I want to be great, loved, and wealthy.
8. Clothes, beauty products, or jewelry?
Between beauty products and jewelry.

9. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
You have a forum that you can express love of whatever and there other people out there just like you!
10. Do you consider yourself smart?
Yes, brilliant.:)
11. What is the funniest joke you have heard?
I don't know! lol! I like a good joke, but I never remember any. I love that Kevin Hart piece where he talks about his dad showing up at the school with jogging pants on and no underwear, "Alright, alright, alright!" LOL!

Thanks again Jenna:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment