Wednesday, September 5, 2012

~Celebrity Adorned~ Jill Scott on the Cover of October 2012 Essence + Her Necklace.....

Hey Everyone!!

The internets at all a buzz today over Jill Scott's October 2012 Essence Cover and her sassy new cut. But my eyes went straight to her neck piece. I don't know who is the designer ( when I find out, I will update!!) but I absolutely LOVE IT!

Here's is a less expensive copy of the necklace that you can find at Color Coated Boutique for $25!! Hoping to order this necklace soon!!


Jamie



2 comments:

  1. Girl, that piece had my eyes poppin' out of my head, too! According to Essence, the necklace is by RJ Graziano and costs $345! I did my own post to uncover less expensive items inspired by the cover. Hope you'll stop by to check it out! http://www.curvyceo.com/2012/09/06/jill-scott-october-2012-essence-cover-get-the-look/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know who the designer is!!

    ReplyDelete