Sunday, July 22, 2012

~Celebrity Adorned~ Nicki Minaj Chicken Wing Necklace.....

I'm not a Nicki Minaj fan. You would think I was because I do have her first CD on my iPod and I own her Viva Glam Nicki 2 lip stick but that's just pure coincidence. lol!

While I was scrolled PinkTownUSA.com website, I saw a chicken wing necklace that Nicki Minaj wore back in September 2011 for sale. She really wore a chicken wing necklace!?? I mean, I'll admit, that chicken wings are the reason I'm not a vegetarian right now, but I around my neck? I'm no where near that bold. It fits her gimmicky personality. Do you boo boo.



The original design is from Onch Movement for $100.00. Doesn't that look like a real wing dipped in pink sauce and hooked to a chain? Don't worry its 100 % animal free. I appreciate the genuine texture of the wing. Yum.:)

PinktownUSA.com has a similar style in different shades and colors for $7.35.


Would you wear it? Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment